RCM Copy Game Saves (Nintendo Switch)
These are the following steps using TegraExplorer injected to the console.
- Launch TegraExplorer via your chosen payload injector
- Navigate to Browse eMMC (or emuMMC if your running a hacked eMMC on SD card)
- Navigate to USER > save
- Select Current folder options > Copy to clipboard
- Navigate back to the main menu then Browse SD
- Select Clipboard > Current folder
This will basically copy the saves to the root of the SD card.
Alternatively you could browse the eMMC using Hekate USB Tools and connect the Switch directly to your PC.
The save files you have backed up are still packed and need to be extracted.
Extract the hactoolnet.exe to a folder, and place the prod.keys and the save folder from your Switch into the same folder as the hactoolnet.exe.
Run the following command to unpack the saves.
Replacing the <nameofsave> with the actual name of each save file you want to extract.
This will make a folder called out where the files will be placed.